Do You Know Your Breast Implant Profile?
When it comes to breast implants, you have a lot of Breast augmentation Miami choices to make. But one of the most important choices is choosing the right profile. In this blog post, we’ll break down everything you need to know about breast implant profiles so that you can make the best decision for your body.
What is Breast Implant Profile?
● Your breast implant profile refers to how far your breast implant sticks out from your chest wall. In other words, it’s a breast implants Miami price measurement of how much projection your breast implant has. There are three main types of profiles: high, moderate, and low.
● High-profile implants are the most projecting, meaning they will stick out the farthest from your chest wall. They are also the widest implants, which means they can give you more fullness in the upper part of your breasts. However, high-profile implants can also look less natural than moderate or low-profile implants.
● Moderate-profile implants are a good middle ground between high and low-profile implants. They provide more projection than low-profile implants but less projection than high-profile implants. This means they can give you a bit more fullness in the upper part of your breasts while still looking natural.
● Low-profile implants are the least projecting, meaning they will sit closer to your chest wall. They are also the narrowest implants, which means you may need two or even three to achieve your desired look. Low-profile implants can also look more natural than high-profile implants.
● Lastly, your breast implant profile can also affect how your breasts look in clothing. For example, if you want your breasts to look more natural in a t-shirt, you may want to choose a low-profile implant. But if you want your breasts to look more pronounced in a dress, you may want to choose a high-profile implant.
Now that you know all about breast implant profiles, it’s time to start shopping for your perfect pair! Be sure to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to find out which type of implant is right for you and your goals.